This blend of hydrating keratin is loaded with amino acids & protein that repair damage and restore strength. Our coconut oil has a tiny molecular structure that easily absorbs into the hair smoothing the cuticle layer adding softness & shine while shea butter conditions dry damaged areas and protects from heated styling products & UV rays. The result is beautiful, straight, silky-smooth hair.SOURCE: Renpure Website
Today's post will feature Renpure Brazilian Keratin Straightening Conditioner. I have become a huge fan of this conditioner in the past few months. I should mention that I'm really picky about my hair products and have only been loyal to a few certain products (you check out my favorite products in the navigation bar). However, this product really impressed me and I can see myself using it for a long time.
How did I find it: Actually I didn't stumble across it, my sister did. She saw this at Bed Bath Beyond in a 2 pack (shampoo & conditioner) and bought it. I know not all BBB have a beauty department, but the one I shop at has a huge section. It is amazing. It has really become a favorite place for me to shop. Anyway, she got this in a set and she wasn't really into it. I am always willing to try new things and I really liked it the first time I tried it. Here are the reasons why...
- Scent: It definitely has a coconut smell but it's not overpowering by any means. It's a welcome scent when showering. If you don't dig the coconut scent you may be turned off though. I like it!
- Price: It really varies where you buy it. I used the store locator on their website and most sites said around $5.99. I don't think that's pricey at all considering some of the cash I've dropped on other hair products.
- Long lasting: This bottle is a huge 16oz bottle! This will for sure last me a long time...that's always a plus.
- Easy to find: This product is sold at many different places. Here is a link to find a store that carries it by you. HERE
- Result: This conditioner makes my hair really soft AND manageable My hair is really long and can tangle easily. Obviously conditioners are going to make your hair soft, but this one doesn't weigh down your hair or make your hair feel greasy. There is a huge difference...I'm sure you agree!
- Color Safe: I prefer to use hair products that are color safe. My hair is dyed blonde so I like to use something that protects the color and keeps it looking fresher longer.
- Helpful website: Check out the FAQS on the website to learn more about Renpure and how each line works. I found this very helpful HERE
- I want to try more of their products: This is a true test to know I like something...especially if it's from a line I have never tried before. I want to try the 4 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray &
- Ingredients: I'm not super keen on hair products ingredients good vs bad, but I know that these ingredients are probably good for your hair. I do know that my hair feels better when I get out of the shower....does that make sense? It's hard to explain but it feels stronger, healthier and maintained. I have heard many people talk about wanting sulfate free products so that could be helping my hair too. Check out the ingredient list...(PS no animal testing!)
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Cetrimonium Chloride (Palm Oil*), Cetearyl Alcohol (Palm Oil*), Behentrimonium Chloride (Rapeseed Oil*), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Pea (Keratin) Protein, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Silicone Quaternium-17, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance. (* Derived Source)
Overall, I really recommend this drugstore conditioner. It smells good and makes my dry hair look & feel better. The price is right and you can find this conditioner at many different shops. The value you get for your money is well worth it!! I'm always on the hunt to try new hair products...have you tried any from Renpure?
Thanks for reading,