*If you are a PR company and looking for me to review your products please send me an email.
I am PR friendly, and I do occasionally accept PR product samples. However, receiving such will never influence my opinion. I reserve the right to decide blog topics and which samples to accept & review. I never seek or accept monetary compensation for any review. If a product sent to me is featured on Purple Shampoo, it will always be specified. If you are a PR company interested in having me review your products please email me at PR@purple-shampoo.com
- Instagram: PurpleShampoo
- Twitter: Purple_Shampoo
- Facebook: PurpleShampoo
- Pinterest: PurpleShampoo1
FAQs (see my new "Beauty Cheat Sheet" page for more questions!)
- What are your favorite brushes?
- Real Techniques, Sigma and MAC
- Do you go tanning in beds?
- Nope. My natural skintone is very fair and I burn easily on my face. I haven't been to a tanning salon in years. I do enjoy spray booth tanning, but now prefer to self tan at home. I review self tanners quite often here on Purple Shampoo.
- What MAC shade are you?
- My skin color varies day to day depending on if I self tanned or not. I can range from NC15-NC40, but I'm usually NC25/NC30
- What your favorite drugstore foundations?
- L'Oreal True Match, Rimmel Match Perfection, Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Foundation
- Are you going to make a YouTube Channel?
- No, I have no current plans to create a YouTube Channel...
- Is blogging your job?
- I wish. I have a full time 9-5 type job. I like to think of blogging as my "side project"
- Do you work with companies/get free stuff?
- I do. I am PR friendly and have worked with beauty brands. I always indicate whether or not a product was sent to me for review. I only work with companies who want me to feature products that are relevant to Purple Shampoo (ie beauty related). I also do not do paid reviews. Likewise, all of my reviews will showcase honest content. Please see note above and disclaimer below for details. If you are a company looking for me to feature your product, you can email me at PR@purple-shampoo.com
This blog was created by me (Carly) in June 2012. The first post was on June 13, 2012.
- This policy is valid from 13 June 2012
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me (Carly). For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At this time, the owner(s) of this blog is NOT compensated via cash to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. If I really believe in a product or brand I may email them to get more information on their line. Sometimes a company may send me PR samples or products to test out and provide feedback. I will always give my honest opinion as I would expect other beauty bloggers to do.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- A review will always have details on where it was purchased and/or if I had a sample or it was gifted. All products were purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own unless otherwise stated. Please remember that a product may not work for everyone.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Last Updated: 8/13/13
Last Updated: 8/13/13